Shipping & Store Policy
Our shipping policy is designed to ensure that the goodies you order arrive at their destination in the best possible condition. We use insulated packages and frozen gel packs to prevent the brownies from melting.
All orders require a street address and phone number. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes or addresses outside of the United States. We strongly recommend shipping to an address where someone will be able to receive, open and properly store the goodies. Packages left outside at the discretion of the delivery person are susceptible to melting during warm weather. We cannot guarantee the condition of packages that have been left outside.
We are not responsible for the following:
- Incorrect or undeliverable addresses and/or recipients.
- Errors on the part of the shipping company.
- Damage to the shipment, including melting, once the delivery company takes possession of the packages.
- Deliveries made to unoccupied addresses and which are left outside by the delivery driver.
- Delays caused by weather, mechanical failure or other acts beyond our control.
We will not pay for re-shipping costs due to any of the instances mentioned above.
All sales are final and we do not accept any returns